we have (a lot of) answers
- What is TicketIQ?
- We are a marketplace that connects buyers and sellers. We offer tickets for sports, concerts, and live events around the world and we specialize in hard to get tickets. TicketIQ is the smart way to buy tickets!
- Is TicketIQ legitimate and safe?
- Yes, TicketIQ has been a reliable source for tickets and has served thousands of happy customers. We back all confirmed orders with our TicketIQ Guarantee and have been awarded an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- How does buying from the TicketIQ website work?
- The first step is to select the event and tickets that meet your needs; once located, click the price box. You will then be directed to the checkout page where you will complete your billing and shipping information. Be sure to double check the quantity to confirm you are purchasing the correct number of tickets. Upon completing the checkout process, your order will be in a Pending status and you will receive an order confirmation. Then TicketIQ will confirm the availability of your tickets with the seller. You would then receive an email giving you an update on your order.
- Where does TicketIQ get the tickets?
- The tickets listed on TicketIQ come from our network of trusted vendors. They source tickets from more than a thousand sellers across the globe. TicketIQ’s seller relations team focuses on vetting sellers to ensure that we offer the best availability, reliability and prices.
- What is the service charge?
- At TicketIQ we display the price that you would paying per ticket. So the price that you see on the event page is the price with fees included. This way you are able to get an idea about the full price you will be paying.
Refunds and Guarantee
- What is TicketIQ's refund policy?
- TicketIQ offers full refunds for events that were canceled and not rescheduled. For rescheduled events where the tickets are valid for the new date, you will not be eligible to receive a refund. TicketIQ does not offer refunds for partially canceled events, including events where a performer, player, or artist does not, or is unable to perform.
- Will I get a refund if I buy a game that is never played?
- Yes, we will refund your purchase price if the game for which tickets were purchased is not played. Examples of this include playoff games, with conditional or if necessary matchups.
- What is the TicketIQ Guarantee
- The guarantee is our promise to you that your tickets will be authentic and on-time. The guarantee applies to all confirmed orders placed through TicketIQ.
- Will my seats be together?
- Yes, your tickets are guaranteed to be together unless otherwise stated in the notes section.
- Why aren't there any seat numbers listed on the website?
- TicketIQ cannot guarantee the exact seat numbers that will be provided as the tickets are typically delivered directly from the seller. We do, however, guarantee that your tickets will be in the section and row that you purchased and will be together unless otherwise noted.
- How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
- You will receive an email letting you know once your order has been confirmed. Typically orders are confirmed within a few hours. If you don’t see your email, please be sure to check in your junk or spam filter. Should there be an issue confirming your order, you will be notified that the seller cannot fulfill your order.
- How will I receive my tickets?
- Your tickets will be sent to you via the delivery method that was listed on the tickets at checkout. For eDelivery and Instant Download orders, you will receive an email that will contain directions on how to download your tickets. Shipping orders will be delivered in a FedEx envelope to the shipping address that you provided.
- How do I change the shipping address on my order?
- If the seller has already shipped the tickets, the shipping address cannot be changed. Shipping information may only be updated prior to the tickets being shipped by the vendor. To request a change of shipping address, please contact the number on your confirmation email as soon as possible.
- The name on the ticket is different than mine — are the tickets still valid?
- Yes, the name that appears on the ticket is simply that of the original purchaser or account holder. The tickets are still valid, this will not prevent you from gaining access to the venue.
- Why is the price I paid for my tickets different than face value?
- The prices vary from face value because they are set by the seller of the tickets and are based on market factors such as availability and demand. Prices can be above or below the face value you see on the ticket.
- Can I print my eTickets from any computer?
- Yes, you can print your eTickets from any computer, or mobile device that is connected to a printer.
- Can I cancel my order?
- All sales on TicketIQ are final. Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled by the customer.
- What currency is the price for my event?
- All prices that are on TicketIQ are in USD.